For those who requested unlimited trades, yeah, sorry, that's not going to happen. Since every trade is entered manually, and since we don't get paid for doing any of that brutal and time consuming manual entry, we are keeping a limit. Upside: You can still trade up to 23 times — that’s nearly four trades per month — should you play your cards right. So, get to earning those free trades by paying early and get to recruiting three owners!
The 2018 Santa Lechuga Power League season is less than three weeks away! We hope that your offseason was memorable, that your family is good, and that you missed us enough to want to join the 2018 season.
We have one big change to announce: Owing to several requests for us to allow more trades, we are going to allow up to seven more trades beyond the three extra trades we allowed last season.
So, here's how things will work to enter the league and to make trades:
- The entry fee is $100, which must be paid in full up front. This covers your ownership fees ($20) and your first eight trades ($80).
- If you pay your entry fee of $100 before Opening Day, March 29, 2018, you will earn two free trades.
- If you don't pay your $100 entry fee before the season begins, you will have until April 12, 2018 to pay it. If we haven't received full payment from you by then, you will be deleted from the league. Divisions will be created after owner deletions have been made.
- For every new owner you recruit into the league, up to three, you will earn a free trade.
- You can buy up to ten more trades at $10 per. However, a trade will not go into effect until the day after you submit the trade or the day after we receive payment, whichever is latest.